The Philippine Association of Tax Technicians, Inc. was incorporated in November 2016. It is the only association in the Philippines that offers a local and affordable qualification, and assists business establishments and the government in strengthening the tax awareness and knowledge.
Now, PACTT is one of the very few groups in the Philippines exclusively dedicated to tax.
This is composed of business education students and professionals who aspire to become members by attending a specialized coaching program and thereupon, passing the examination. The examination is administered by the association which awards the certification.
Highlights of this dynamic, rewarding learning experience allow the members to develop strong technical qualifications and update of the latest development in taxation.
Some of the objectives of the associations are the following:
- To ensure the quality of the Certified Tax Technician qualifications by assisting candidates to acquire comprehensive skills and updated knowledge on taxation that are highly sought after by businesses and ordinary taxpayers.
- To raise and uphold the standards of PACTT by enhancing and upgrading the status of Tax Technicians in the Philippines.
- For PACTT to remain relevant by keeping up-to-date of current and future developments in the field of taxation.
- To elevate the status of the PACTT qualification so that members can enjoy greater industry recognition, leading to enhanced employability and career prospects.
- To meet the demand of tax knowledgeable persons in the country and neighboring ASEAN countries.